Resources for Financial Assistance Administrators
The SFA Partner is a quarterly update on WSAC programs, designed to support the work of Washington's financial aid administrators. Past editions of the SFA Partner are available in our archives.
In this issue:
- SFA Workshop Recap
- Important Dates to Remember
- 2017-18 Unit Record Report (URR) Training Webinars and Deadlines
- 2016-17 Data Summary
- State Need Grant Students Unserved in 2016-17
- SNG Funding for 2018-19
- Differences between the SNG Archive and CSAW
- 12th Year Campaign and Supporting the Plus 5 Push!
- Statewide Spring Counselor Workshops and WFAA Partnership Update
- Summer Awarding of SNG/CBS - Reminder
- Update to 2018-19 College Bound Scholarship Awarding Practices
- Washington State Aid Conditions of Award - Reminder
- Repayments Update
- New Collection Agency!
- State Work Study Information\
- WSAC staffing updates
- Providing Feedback to SFA