Institutional Participation in State Aid
Institutions Seeking to Participate in State Financial Aid Programs
Colleges and training programs must apply to participate in state financial aid programs. Eligibility standards are defined in RCW 28B.92 and WAC 250-21.
Applicants are subject to a rigorous evaluation of:
- Historical performance outcomes
- Administrative capacity and staffing qualifications
- Accreditation status
- Status in Title IV programs
- Compliance audits and financial health
For details or to apply, contact WSAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Applications for Participation
- No applications at this time.