The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has the authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC does not have complaint investigation authority over all schools and may not be able to investigate all student complaints.
- Students using funds administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs may send a complaint directly to the VA.
- For issues related to discrimination, contact the Washington State Human Rights Commission.
Before submitting a complaint form, please note the following:
- If a complaint is within WSAC's jurisdiction, a student must provide proof of completion of the school's complaint process - including any provisions for appeals.
- WSAC cannot investigate complaints regarding grades, disciplinary actions, or conduct unless a student can prove that the school has not followed published procedures or policies.
- WSAC will not accept anonymous complaints or complaints that are currently in litigation.
Be advised that copies of complaints will be made available to the school involved and may be made available to other federal, state, or private agencies, and—upon request—to members of the public.
A staff member will contact the student once a complaint info form is received.