Returning WASFA User
Welcome back to the WASFA!
If you have completed a WASFA in the past and want to apply for a new year:
Sign into your WASFA account.
- Select the application year you wish to file.
- Complete the application as instructed.
If you would like to make changes to a previously submitted WASFA, or if you would like to add a college to your WASFA application:
- Sign into your WASFA account.
- Select the application you would like to change.
- Make the desired changes.
- Complete the electronic signature.
- Note: If a parent’s signature was required on the application, your parent will need to be invited to sign again.
If you have completed a WASFA in the past but are having trouble logging in:
- Please do NOT create a new account.
- Contact email@example.com for help signing into your existing account.
Questions? Contact the Washington Student Achievement Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 888-535-0747 and select option 2.