Nurse Educator Loan Repayment program
The Nurse Educator Loan Repayment program (NELR) application is open through March 6, 2023. NELR is administered by WSAC's Washington Health Corps. Washington has a shortage of nurse educators. NELR is designed to address the need with an incentive to enter the nursing education field. Apply here.
- Nurse educators who teach and are faculty members for an approved nursing program are eligible for NELR.
- "Nurse educator" is defined as an individual with an advanced nursing degree beyond a bachelor's degree.
- An advance degree includes, but is not limited to, a Master of Nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing.
- Review the NELR guide before applying
- Applications will be accepted through March 6, 2023
- Apply online here.
For more info please contact the Washington Health Corps:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 888-535-0747, option 5
What if your career could change a person's life, one positive outcome at a time? Start your path as a behavioral health professional.