Contracts and Requests for Proposals
There is a current contract for referencing:
- WEBS: https://fortress.wa.gov/ga/webs/
- Customer Reference Number: 15-PR164
- Title: Economic Modeling LLC Analyst Subscription
- Contact for questions: Ellen Matheny firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for Proposals
Requests for Interest
Campus Sexual Violence Prevention Task Force
The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has issued a Request for Interest (RFI) to nonprofit communities that are sexual assault victim advocates, seeking interest in participation on the Campus Sexual Violence Prevention Task Force. Legislation passed in 2015 directs WSAC to issue this RFI on behalf of the task force. The task force will be staffed by the Council of Presidents (of the public baccalaureate institutions in Washington State). WSAC will collate the responses from this RFI and the task force chairs will choose from the list of names provided.
If interested, please submit the following information to Anne Messerly no later than 3:00 p.m. on July 29, 2015.
- Name and title of interested person from the nonprofit sexual assault victim advocate organization.
- Resume of the interested person, including experience participating in similar efforts.
The Legislature created the Campus Sexual Violence Prevention Task Force in Substitute Senate Bill 5719, which passed during the 2015 Legislative Session and has been signed into Session Law by Governor Inslee. The task force is charged to:
- Develop a set of best practices that institutions of higher education may employ to promote the awareness of campus sexual violence, reduce the occurrence of campus sexual violence, and enhance student safety.
- Develop recommendations for improving institutional campus sexual violence policies and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for improving collaboration amongst institutions and law enforcement.
- Report to the Legislature and the institutions of higher education on its goals and recommendations annually.
Task force membership is directed as follows:
- One representative from WSAC
- One representative from the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- One representative from the Council of Presidents
- One representative from the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Policy Chiefs
- One representative from the Independent Colleges of Washington.
- One representative from the nonprofit community who is an advocate for sexual assault victims, selected by the task force chairs from a pool of candidates.
- One representative from the Washington State Attorney General's Office
- One representative from the Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys
- The Title IX coordinator or designee - a representative with expertise in Title IX and sexual violence prevention, from each of the four-year institutions
Responses to this RFI are due no later than 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on July 29, 2015.